I combine my nonprofit work and life experiences with my years of coaching experience and learning from other coaches to get the best out of my clients. I work with my clients to identify actionable strategies they can use to achieve their identified goals.
Since my clients are at a point where self-discovery can be mind-boggling, I put each of them and their situation at the centre by using the following:
- Tough love
My Coaching Approach
Since the exceptional young men already know what is best for them, my coaching approach involves creating a coaching partnership where we explore concerns, challenges or issues.
By putting clients and their needs at the centre, we create a safe and confidential partnership that enables the client to identify how they can do the following:
- Gain and develop clarity for their chosen path
- Enhance their self-esteem and confidence
- Embrace and learn from challenges
- Improve their relationship with family, peers and others
- Increase individuality and team work
- Balancing learning, talents and personal growth